Club Membership Form for download (pdf). http:/eurocanine.webs.com/ECC%MEMBERSHIP%FORM-1.pdf
Annual Membership:- In accordance with our Constitution Section 2.7 Cessation of Membership. Item (d) :
A person ceases to be a member of the Club if the person:- has not paid an annual subscription within 12 months of the due date.
We are here to Help you Train Your Dog
- All dogs are to be fully vaccinated and current certificate of vaccination are to be sighted when submitting your application to join. (It is recommended that your dog be vaccinated against kennel cough). All updates of vaccinations are to presented annually.
- ALL DOGS must be at least 4 months of age, does not matter if they are large or small, pedigreed or mixed breed or rescue dog, they are most welcome to join our Club.
- Children may train their dog at the discretion of the Club, be at least 10 years of age and they must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES, unless they are in training class and under the direction of an Instructor.
- Bitches "in season" are not permitted on the grounds.
- Any use of the Club's equipment for dogs must be done in conjunction with the Class Instructor.
- Dog droppings to be cleaned up immediately.
- Physical abuse of a dog is not permitted. Handlers doing so will be asked to leave the class for a period of time.
- Handlers MUST NOT knowingly allow their dogs to interfere with another dog or person on the grounds.
- Members must wear suitable clothing and footwear - (scuffs and thongs are not permitted)
For insurance reasons only members of the Eurobodalla Canine Club are permitted to participate in these classes.
Membership forms are available from the Club's web site or from the club on intake night.
CLASSES RUN FROM 6.30PM TO 7.30PM ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT
MORUYA SHOWGROUNDS -ALBERT STREET -MORUYA -
If you have ANY questions PLEASE contact Magda on 44711440